Web Developer with 8+ years of experience developing captivating web applications, working in collaborative environments and exploring emerging technologies. A well-seasoned WordPress and Drupal developer. Possesses strong computer science skills with a background in Digital Media and Graphic Design. A creative and dynamic programmer who is well motivated and has a solid understanding of object-oriented programming. Experience working in modern development processes. Embraces modern coding standards adheres to the DRY methodology.
- Frontend development
- WordPress and Drupal development
- Responsive web development
- Rich media development
- Search engine optimization
- Site speed optimization
- Cross-Browser compatibility
- Web hosting & maintenance
- LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Gulp & Grunt
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Creative Cloud
Profile High School - General Education - Bethlehem, New Hampshire Lyndon State College - BA in Digital Media & AS in Graphic Design - Lyndonville, VT
Racepoint Global - Boston, Massachusetts - Senior Software Engineer, 2016 to Current
Racepoint Global is an integrated Public Relations and Marketing company. As a Senior Software Engineer, I was responsible for all web-related projects and initiatives. My primary role was developing and maintaining open source web applications zfor our clients. I also collaborate with and provide technical knowledge and insight to colleagues
- Development and maintenance of existing applications/websites.
- Development of new applications/websites.
- Developing Rich Media assets for Paid Media campaigns.
- Providing technical search engine optimization consulting.
- Code management, testing, and deployments.
- Server management and maintenance.
- Analytics and data reporting.
- Performance analysis and optimizations.
Adaptive Health (Direct Digital) - Boston, Massachusetts - Web Developer - 2015 to 2016
Adaptive Health is a leader in science-based nutritional health supplements. As a Web Developer, I was responsible for building and maintaining websites/applications related to their marketed products. I also served as a bridge between the Frontend and Backend development teams.
- Developing and maintaining product applications/websites.
- Introducing and implementing new technologies like SASS and GULP.
- Improving SEO product applications/websites.
- Improving page speed and load time of applications/websites.
- Support and maintenance of the company's CRM.
Illumina Interactive - Dedham, Massachusetts - Web and E-Learning Developer, 2012 to 2015
Illumina Interactive is an eLearning development services company. As Web and E-Learning Developer, I was responsible for developing, building and maintaining all web-related projects.
- WordPress and Drupal development (themes, modules, plugins).
- Moodle development (themes, modules, courses).
- Developing 508 and WCAG compliant interactive web applications.
- Building multilingual eLearning courses.
Vermont Business Magazine - Burlington, Vermont - New Media Director, 2011 to 2012
Vermont Business Magazine is a print and digital publishing company. As a New Media Director I was responsible for all digital aspects of the magazine.
- Designing and developing digital assets, landing pages, and email campaigns.
- Maintaining the news/blog website.
- Maintaining the company’s email marketing campaigns.
- Designing print and digital advertisements.
- Assisting in the production of monthly, yearly and bi-yearly print publications.